Monday, September 3, 2012

Hot Beef Mince(볶음고추장)

 
My mum used to make it for a treat in summer days and suddenly I remembered that taste. My mum already passed away without letting me know how to make it and I miss the taste badly. Here we are I drew the taste in my mind and made my own version of it but the taste is hardly like my mum's version. I wish her here not there. Anyway my family love it and I use it for triangle seaweed wrap.

Ingredients
beef mince
red chili paste, sugar for seaoning
onion (as much as beef mince , chopped)
chopped garlic, spring onions(optional)

Instruction
Stir fry onion and beef mince in a deep frying pan. When it is nearly done season with red chili paste and sugar

Tips
- You add red chili paste when the beef is nearly done. If you add chili paste too early it gets stuck on the bottom of the frying pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment