Saturday, October 27, 2012

Vegetable Fried-Rice(야채볶음밥)


I cook fried rice when I have some cooked rice left and don't know what to cook. I get any vegetable and seafood I have then stir fry them all. My kids love cashew nuts in it. However I cook fried rice less than once a week as I believe eating rice without frying is healthier than with frying.

Ingredients
Anything you have such as egg, potato, onion, carrot, broccoli, beans, squid ring, prawns, cashew nuts, crushed peanuts, pine nuts.
Oil, cooked rice, salt, pepper

Instruction 
Stir fry any vegetable and seafood you like and add in cooked rice. Season with salt and pepper. Toss in any nut.

Tips
- To make fried egg pieces tear fried egg into pieces using spatulas when the fried egg is nearly half done.
- If potatos get stuck on the frying pan sprinkle some salt on cut potatoes and set aside for two or three minutes. Then  wash and drain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment