Sunday, September 2, 2012

Kimchi Fried Rice(김치볶음밥)


I couldn't be bothered to cook as I was so tired. I just fried Kimchi and eggs. That's a good thing about Kimchi. It is sit in my fridge and when I don't feel like cooking I can just make a simple dish with Kimchi (recipes with Kimchi). After taking this photo my kids asked me, "You could manage to take the photos while you couldn't be bothered to cook tonight! How could you???" I said "So what? Eat or not?" They cleaned his plate and ate even a bit of mine, too! Oh, well!

Ingredients
Kimchi(chopped)
oil
eggs

Instruction
Stir fry chopped Kimchi in a deep frying pan until the taste of Kimchi and oil is mixed well(about 5 minutes). Stir fry in cooked rice and cook anothe 5 more minutes. Season with salt if needed. Fry the eggs. Serve in with fried egg and baked seaweed crumbs on top of it.

Tips
- To lessen the oil I sometimes serve the fried Kimchi just with palin rice.
- If you like you can put some Kimchi juice when frying.
- If you don't like hot flavour you can sqeeze Kimchi juice out.






No comments:

Post a Comment