Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hot Noodle Salad(비빔국수)


Whenever I lose my appetitte I make this noodle dish. I prepare as much vegetable as I can get and enough the hot sauce. After having it I get so refreshed that I feel like doing anything I need to do.

Ingredients
somen ( at Asian shop)
vegetables you like

hot sauce
3 tbsp of red chili paste
3 tbsp of water
1 tsp of soy sauce
vinegar, sugar to your taste

Instruction
Mix the sauce and set aside. Cut the vegetables in thin stripes. Cook the noodles as instructed on the package. Wash the noodle under the cold water and drain. Put the noodle in a bowl with vegetables the sauce on it or seperately.

Tips
- The main idea for the sauce is make a runny sauce with the ingredients according to your taste.
- You can make it as much as you want and keep it in the fridge. It will keep more than one month and I use it for any salad.






No comments:

Post a Comment